Contact me at (260) 755-3824
Navigate The Law And Know Your Rights
When disputes within a family arise, they can quickly become emotionally and financially difficult. Knowing the law and knowing your rights can definitely help. However, sometimes these disputes are unavoidable and demand intervention of the court system. When these situations occur, it is always a good idea to have an experienced, trusted, and zealous advocate at your side.
At the Law Office of Joshua D. Byanski, I will work tirelessly to ensure you the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Practice areas include:
- Divorce and separation, including both uncontested and contested divorce
- Issues involving children, such as child custody, child support, paternity,
- Proper division of marital assets
- Modifying court orders involving child support payments and child custody arrangements
- Establishing guardianship of minor children or disabled adults
Schedule a Consultation Today
There can be no doubt that when family law matters arise, the stress begins to build. This is true not only for adults, but many times for the children as well. Sometimes, the longer you wait to contact an attorney, the more difficult your case becomes. This can often lead to expensive attorney fees and longer litigation. There is no reason to wait when there is no cost to you. Schedule your FREE 1-hour initial consultation. Call (260) 755-3824 or Contact me today.